What to take and wear
Well-serviced bicycle, helmet, lights, water bottle/s, sunscreen
What are the dates for the ride and what are the deadlines for registration and what are the fees?
- The ride will be on October 17, 2021. Early bird registration closes June 6. Early bird registration fee is $125 per rider, with minimum $100 funds raised per rider.
Registration after June 6 will be $170 per rider, with minimum $100 funds raised per rider and registration after September 6 no guarantee of a jersey.
- Because every cent donated, goes to its intended cause. We have deliberately kept registrations as low as possible to encourage you to fundraise. This does NOT have to come out of your pocket. Fundraising can be done in a multitude of ways and if you are out of ideas, drop us a line and we can help you. Every time you make a donation or someone donates to you, it is tax deductible and you or they will automatically receive a receipt when it is paid online via our website.
What type of cyclists ride the 2021 Ride for Isabel and will be able to do it?
- The ride is to encourage cyclists to give it a go, try something different. It is a one day event and will be fun.
- As long as you can handle the distance, you should be able to do the ride.
Do I need a new bike and what sort of bike do I need?
- No, your bike does not need to be new but it does need to be in good mechanical order and recently serviced.
What is the route like – and are there any hills?
- Hills!!! What hills? Yes there are a few but we like to call them undulations.
Is there an age limit?
- 12 – 16 years with parental permission
Do I need to carry money?
- Only if you want a coffee along the way.….